and He was there..

My photo
sometimes we question all the WHYs, WHAT IFs, WHERE, HOW and WHEN. but if we would just take another step and connect all the dots.. He was there, isnt it? be it in our career, relationships, friendships, families, marriage and motherhood.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Disturbed by the Unimaginable

As I wandered through the wilderness lately, I found myself staring up the sky. Hoping for my manna. My eyes directed towards the burning sun, the silver moon, the twinkling stars. Wondered how near? how far? how many million light years away? trying to compute how old would I be if I start measuring the distance..

Disturbed by the unimaginable. I found this interesting video of Chris Tomlin's "UNDESCRIBABLE". Check out how our neighbors look like!!




The funny thing bout this gazing moments, I felt like a teenager
day dreamin of herself with her crush holding hands while walking--HHWW. waiting for the falling stars. the galaxy fireworks. wish upon the stars.

Now, imagine that. LOL

No comments: