and He was there..

My photo
sometimes we question all the WHYs, WHAT IFs, WHERE, HOW and WHEN. but if we would just take another step and connect all the dots.. He was there, isnt it? be it in our career, relationships, friendships, families, marriage and motherhood.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SOMETHING NEW this new year..


I didnt understand what Don Moen meant by GOD WILL MAKE A WAY until God did SOMETHING NEW this new year. I been hearing and singing this song since my college days -- where-there-seems-to-be-no-way when a broken heart and a quatro hit my class card...sometimes reality do bites and cuts like a knife that takes almost the life in us.

BUT take a deep breath, whine if we have to, say our deepest prayer, count one to ten. And behold! God do make a pathway in our wilderness. it might not be the SOMETHING NEW that we want. but indeed if we choose to percieve it, there are rivers in our desert!

then life can go on. renewed and refreshed. somehow taking progress on its own. as we wait for the next SOMETHING NEW to spring up.

may we all be bless by the rivers in our deserts in this brand new year!

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He wor
ks in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word will still remain
He will do SOMETHING NEW today.

No comments: