and He was there..

My photo
sometimes we question all the WHYs, WHAT IFs, WHERE, HOW and WHEN. but if we would just take another step and connect all the dots.. He was there, isnt it? be it in our career, relationships, friendships, families, marriage and motherhood.

Friday, February 8, 2008

HE DOESN'T CHANGE



This time, I had to soak into His presence for days and weeks before I could clearly see, and not just see but to accept, as in capital A-C-C-E-P-T the NEW THING that He had been doing and He is doing in my life and my family. I beg Him, as I always do, to take me out of the wilderness. But the more broken I am, the more I gain knowledge & understanding of Him.

This time I saw a distinct character of Him--- HE DOESN'T CHANGE. GOD DOESN'T CHANGE. For His original intention for His people remains eternally the same! People are still made holy by grace through faith being washed in the blood of Jesus. But His manner & methods He does His work have and do change.

And these methods do come in many forms --- job or contract termination , a love one dies, malignant diagnosis, broken marriage or a spouse's affair, an unforgivable offense, a dying relative, a principal notice, run-away bride on a wedding day, and all the hidden things that we have not yet known.

The one and only true God of all creation wants to comfort us and somehow prepare us for the new thing He is doing. ISAIAH 42:9 says "See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce then to you."---God is really going to do His new thing whether or not we see it. But He certainly hopes that we do. So that we can experience , take part in something unheard of, refreshing and new!

5 comments:

Susannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice post!
Amen to that.

Anonymous said...

I always believe that there is one True Friend, that is God.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

What a lovely post. I am glad I found your site and will be back. Blessings to you. Angela

Anonymous said...

found your site doing a google search of princess warrior and clicked on the image that I liked of yours! Gorgeous.

Looks like I've found another Princess warrior!

I look forward to reading through your blog.

xo